Question : Problem: Changed DNS on our Windows Network but when I VPN in I still get the old DNS

We have a PIX firewall and Cisco VPN 3000 concentrator.  We use Internet Authentication Service on an Internal Windows Server.  DHCP addresses are provided by the Cisco 3000.
I changed the Domain Controller on our Network and everything works fine within our firewall.  However when I VPN to that network I'm forced to authenticate to connect to our Exchange Server and Network Drives.   I ran ipconfig on my remote computer and noticed that the DNS was still pointing the old Domain Controller which has been demoted.  I connected to our 3000 and found the old DNS and WINS ip addresses under User Management.  I changed the setting to the correct address, saved the settings and rebooted the 3000.  I also verified that the DNS server under system setting was set correctly.  However when I connect again the WINS address is correct but the old DNS is still being given out.  The host file on the remote PC is empty.  I can change the DNS setting on the Virtual adapter once I'm connected and I have no problem.  Of course once I disconnect and reconnect the Virtual adapter picks up the old DNS setting.  Could there be a setting on our PIX that is controlling this?  Any ideas?  

Answer : Problem: Changed DNS on our Windows Network but when I VPN in I still get the old DNS

I am not sure on the 3000 but on the PIX, use the following example command to reassign the VPN clients new DNS server addresses:
vpngroup yourgroupname dns-server 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.3
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us