Question : Problem: Unexpectedly starts selecting multiple emails in Outlook,multiple lines in Internet Explorer

Sometimes, about once every 2 days, after functioning normally, selection of text and emails "sticks." For example, say I have an email selected in the inbox view, and I want to select a different email. When I click on a different email, the previous one and several around it are also selected, as if I had used the shift key to select multiple emails. When this happens, I can't get it to work normally and have to re-boot. I have a Logitech wireless mouse, but it doesn't seem to be a mouse problem. When it occurs, even if I tab around, multiple emails or Internet Explorer lines are selected. My keyboard is a Microsoft multimedia keyboard 1.0A. This is driving me nuts! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Answer : Problem: Unexpectedly starts selecting multiple emails in Outlook,multiple lines in Internet Explorer

I am getting emails telling me not to keep this question open too long. Since I followed the advice that was graciously offered and it didn't fix the problem, I will go ahead and close the question. I will be getting a new keyboard in the near future and I am hopeful that will solve the problem. Thanks!
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us