Question : Problem: Playing back .vob DVD file saved to hard drive, During playback the language will change all of a sudden?

I play .vob files from my hard drive and during playback the movie will change languages out of the blue. I copied all my movies to my hard drive and play it through a media player to my TV. I thought that would be the best way to save my DVD's from the fate of destruction by my kids. I plugged the hard drive in and opened a couple of movies each one met with the same fate. On the first one half way through it switched to Spanish, the second one toward the end it switched ot French, and so on.

Any idea how to stop that? I put in a lot of time and effort to back all my dvd's up to this hard drive and I am very dissapointed that this is happening.

Thanks for any help you can lend.

Answer : Problem: Playing back .vob DVD file saved to hard drive, During playback the language will change all of a sudden?

Before continuing review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMCA
This is about the DMCA, or the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, which restricts what is legal to do to DVDs/CDs.
The reason the legality of the situation matters is this question violated the terms of service of this website.
Though many people will eventually answer it and perpetuate a double-standard of law.
I appreciate that you have kids that ruin stuff, but that doesn't excuse you from following laws.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us