Question : Problem: Volume Shadow Copy was Restored to one month Back Data(Data Overwritten

Dear Team,
Greetings from India,
I am Using the windows 2003 Server and i had activated VSCS(Volume Shadow Copy Service).Due to less space in server it is not performing as scheduled VSCS .one month back i had deleted all the Shadow Copy's and i had taken a manually new shadow Copy.after that by mistake it was restored,due to this the Data from current Date was Over written to one month Back Data.(the server is having the Raid 5 and it is having the 3 SCSI HDD and the Partitiones are 2 they are C-Drive NTFS Partition 117.19 GB  ,D-Drive 156.27 GB )
  after that i had tried by using the Data Recovery softwares but no use please any body Help Me in this Issue
Please.
Balaji CH
Hyderabad-India..

Answer : Problem: Volume Shadow Copy was Restored to one month Back Data(Data Overwritten

The only hope you have is professional recovery - and chances are not good.  Call DriveSavers Data Recovery (www.drivesavers.com) - they answer the phones 24 hours per day.  They are the best in the business, not cheap, but good.  

Keep in mind that the sooner you do this, the better your chances of getting your data back.

Limo
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us