Question : Problem: Synch Outlook Inbox or any selected folder with Blackberry via Desktop Redirector

Is it possible to sync my Outlook inbox or any folder in Outlook, which uses Exchange Server at the backend, to Blackberry 7290?   I just got my Blackberry from Cingular Wireless , but was not able to move email messages from my Outlook to Blackberry.  I was only able to sync the Contact folder in Outlook using Intelisync.  Blackberry Desktop Manager crashes during the Calendar sycchronization.  I'm new to Blackberry and any help will be greatly appreicated.

Thanks,

Henry

Answer : Problem: Synch Outlook Inbox or any selected folder with Blackberry via Desktop Redirector

What happens when you omit the calendar synchronization?  You may want to synchronize piece by piece to make sure that there isn't a database conflict.  One of the problems with Palm OS and Blackberry OS is that the PIM features are a little weak so you may have a conflict and not even know it.  Also try creating a new mail profile by going to Start --> Control Panel --> Mail.  Try creating a few test appointments and synchronizing via the Blackberry Desktop software.  If that works then try importing the Exchange account into a normal PST to sync.  If it gets stuck when syncing to the imported Exchange, there is a database error that you need to find.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us