Question : Problem: Viewing photos on TV from my ipod thru JBL Radial Micro speakers

I have ipod nano 2 GB. I loaded some photos to it and I can view these photos on my ipod's small LCD screen. I recently purchased a docking station for my ipod. Brand Name: JBL. Model: Radial Micro. I can dock my ipod to JBL and I can listen music from JBL good quality speakers. JBL has a video out connection at the back. I connect an RCA cable to this port and I connect the other end of the cable ( which has 3 ports, yellow, white, red ) to my TV.  The problem is I can not view the photos on my TV. There is no setting in my ipod such as "TV Out".  I make sure that I change the TV receival mode to the RCA inputs. What would be the solution ?

Answer : Problem: Viewing photos on TV from my ipod thru JBL Radial Micro speakers

According to JBL the connector on the radial micro is a  1/8-inch minijack, not an RCA.
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=1EA08367&nplm=M9765G/B
Are you using an Ipod A/V cable cable or something else. You need this type of cable in order to use this with your tv as it carries both audio and video over this connection.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us