Question : Problem: OSPF and RIPv2 networks cant talk :( need help for lab

The scenario is that i have an OSPF network with 3 areas (including backbone 0) on my network. This network has a cidr block of 172.16.112.0/21. The 172.16.0.0 network is controlled by the school and they have wiped vlan configs for my address range and set up a static route to my cider block through my ethernet interface to their network.
Heres the problem. My gateway router (Cisco 2611) has 1 ethernet interface to the rest of the 172.16.0.0 network. But i can only ping out to other 172.16 addresses from directly connected router interfaces. I.E. if i sit at a terminal on the schools part of the network i can ping each router interface in my network that is directly connected to the gateway router, throug serial interfaces. I cant ping any other interface even though the ospf on the gateway router knows how to get there. I need to have all the addresses in my cidr block be able to communicate with the schools part of the network. The ospf routing on my network is running fine. All IPs can ping each other. Any ideas??

Answer : Problem: OSPF and RIPv2 networks cant talk :( need help for lab

Here's another good link:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ics/cs001.htm
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us