Question : Problem: BT Telephone Wiring for Telephone and ADSL

I have re-wired my house, including all data wiring.

I have a Cat5e cable from each room to a central location. The BT master socket is to be installed by the front door. I then have a Cat5e cable running from this Master socket. I have a couple of questions about how to connect it all:

1) Will it be better to use the Cat5e from the BT master socket, and spur to another master socket, where I am to locate my ADSL modem, therefore, having the ADSL modem on a Master Socket, and then wire from this Spurred Master, upto the central location (where all Cat5's from each room are run to), and distribute from there, having all other rooms as secondary sockets.      

Or

2) Will it be better to use the Cat5e, from the BT Master Socket, to run up to the central location (where all Cat5's from each room are run to), then distribute to all rooms, including the location of the ADSL modem, as secondary sockets. Therfore, only having 1 Master (The BT Master), and having all other room as secondary sockets. (IF I AM TO USE THIS OPTION, DO I RUN FROM THE BT MASTER AS ANOTHER SPURRED MASTER, OR OFF THE SECONDARY SIDE OF THE MASTER SOCKET)

Also, I'd like to keep all faceplates in the rooms with RJ45 jacks. Using an RJ45 to BT apator isn't a problem aslong as I know the PIN outs. I will be using pins 2,3, and 5 on the secondary side to connect to each RJ45 faceplate. Which pin's on the RJ45 jack should these 3 wires connect to??

Thanks

Answer : Problem: BT Telephone Wiring for Telephone and ADSL

From your existing master socket  (NTE)  use the cat5 to the central location and distribute from there.  
Use White Blue on 5 Blue White on 2 and a green White on 3.  Every where else should have  BT slave sockets.  5 , 2 , 3. Dont forget you need Filters plugged in to all that have a phone / modem / Ans Mech plugged in to them.

In an Ideal world you would want to have you BB router plugged directly into your master socket as it comes into the house this would give you the strongest signal from the exchange. You would the route data from the mini hub / switch up to your central location (where all Cat5's from each room are run to), and have a small data switch / Wireless Access Point  there.
From your existing master socket  (NTE)  use the cat5 to the central location and distribute from there.  
Use White Blue on 5 Blue White on 2 and a green White on 3.  Every where else should have  BT slave sockets.  5 , 2 , 3. Dont forget you need Filters plugged in to all that have a phone / modem / Ans Mech plugged in to them.

In an Ideal world you would want to have you BB router plugged directly into your master socket as it comes into the house this would give you the strongest signal from the exchange. You would the route data from the mini hub / switch up to your central location (where all Cat5's from each room are run to), and have a small data switch / Wireless Access Point  there.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us