Question : Problem: Cannot print in Vista Business 64

My printers have all been fine every since I installed them... however, today, I can't print to any of them.  I've tried multiple USB ports without any luck; I've tried to uninstall and re-install the HP Laserjet, without any luck... after I remove it, and plug in the USB cable, the system see's it and install's the drivers automatically... but it's still not printing.  The print spooler service is running... Any ideas?  I've loaded some screen shots that may be of help.

Answer : Problem: Cannot print in Vista Business 64

Another thought:

1 Look in the Printers Folder and check the properties of your printers. Make sure, under Ports, that the printer is linked to the proper port. For example, I hook up the LaserJet 5P with a USB to parallel cable, and under Ports, it shows a check mark beside USB001 Virtual Printer port for USB HP LaserJet5.

2. In the Printers Folder, look in File -> Server Properties -> Ports, then Drivers, and make sure you have no superfluous and competing drivers. If you uninstall all your printers, you can see if any drivers are left over and remove them. This will force a complete install when you start up.
.... T
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us