Question : Problem: Canon DR-5020 driver & Kofax Adrenaline 650i

Dell GX-280 setup with Kofax Ultra Wide SCSI controller 650i, then connect the Canon DR-5020 to the SCSI card. The setup has been running for about a year now with intermittant losing the SCSI card, but usually solved with rebooting. Nowaday I am losing the SCSI card more and more often, it usually has a Code 10 error. I have updated to the latest driver and manage to get it to work now with multiple reboot. But now I am unable to get the Canon driver to install properly. The PC can detect the Canon but the TWAIN driver installation file I downloaded from Canon site is unable to get it install. Scan Utility 500 still said it can't find the scanner. Please help. How do I get just the driver not the driver installation file from Canon. Any reason why Canon is unable to install properly? How do I determine it's a bad SCSI card? I have tried that scanner on other PC with a known good SCSI card and it work. Any alternative to Kofax SCSI card with that Canon scanner?

Answer : Problem: Canon DR-5020 driver & Kofax Adrenaline 650i

>>   I have tried that scanner on other PC with a known good SCSI card and it work  <<  i would swap the scsi card with this one, since it works. apparently your problems come from the cardn since  you loose the card regularly.
But it can be a motherboard problem too.

>>   How do I get just the driver not the driver installation file from Canon  << you can look on the cd for a separate driver, butif its bundled - that's it
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us