Question : Problem: what is better INTEL core or AMD Turion  processor?

i have two laptops
first one is hp with AMD Turion , it is new one
also i have old laptop is LG with INTEL core

i aobserved that the old one is faster than the new one ?
so what is better INTEL core or AMD Turion  processor?

Answer : Problem: what is better INTEL core or AMD Turion  processor?

If by "Intel core" you mean "Intel Core" -- i.e. not just an Intel CPU, but one of Intel's Core architecture CPU's, then the answer to your question is Intel.   Ever since Intel released their Core architecture CPU's, it's been no contest in CPU performance.   AMD competes on price these days ... not performance.   That may change with some of their newer AM2 and Phenom CPU's, but the early reviews aren't encouraging.   The simple bottom line:   if you want performance, buy an Intel Core II based system.

An early review of the Core II's put it best in the concluding remarks:  "AMD ... doesn't stand a chance."  See the SYSMarks here:  http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2795&p=8  and note the concluding remarks on the last page of the article.    While this was for the desktop Core II's, the laptop versions perform just as well ... especially the newer ones.   And today's nominally priced desktop CPU's are even better than the Core 2 Extreme detailed in this review!!  (and the current quad-core extremes are much better)

... and later reviews show the same thing -> the Core based CPU's simply outperform everything else by a wide margin.   Note the results here (and how many of the CPU's at the top are Intel):  http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=%5BDual+CPU%5D+Intel+Xeon+X5365+%40+3.00GHz

Bottom line:  The answer to your question, "... what is better INTEL core or AMD Turion  processor?" is simple:  the Intel.  

The ONLY reason to buy an AMD-based system these days is price.   If you want the best performance, get an Intel Core-based system.   There are a few AMD CPU's that outperform the lower-end Core CPU's, but none that really even compete at the upper end.   And once Intel jumped ahead with the Core II's, they've been moving at a pace that is only making the difference greater => AMD's latest CPU release (the Phenom's) was intended to do some "catch up", but they didn't succeed ... although some who favor AMD will undoubtedly buy them anyway [Anandtech said this in their concluding remarks when they reviewed the Phenoms: "... Inevitably some of these Phenoms will sell, even though Intel is currently faster and offers better overall price-performance (does anyone else feel weird reading that?)."].    ... and Intel's 45nm Penryn CPU's will be shipping in quantity in a matter of weeks!!
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us