Question : Problem: Needing instructions for disconnecting two small antenna like wires between the monitor and LCD monitor of Acer Aspire 3690

Hi Everyone;

I am in the process of disassembling an Acer Aspire 3690 laptop using the instructions given within a link from a previously closed post.  At this point, I am unclear on how to detach what appears to be two antenna like wires, one white and one black, which exist between the LCD monitor and the main board of the laptop.  I was able to successfully disconnect the LCD cable, but, not the two wires mentioned.  

Any help regarding the proper procedure for doing this will be appreciated.  

Thank you.

George

Answer : Problem: Needing instructions for disconnecting two small antenna like wires between the monitor and LCD monitor of Acer Aspire 3690

Yes, disconnect 2 connections on wifi board and if the wires have no mark, you should use some tape and write Main and Auz for later reconnect them correctly.

The connections are simple, just pop them up for disconnect and snap them back when connecting.

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us