Question : Problem: How to configure router with two ethernet interfaces to use two different ISPs

I have a PIX 515 with an outside interface wired directly to Eth1 of my router, and I have a WAN2 interface from my pix wired into the Eth0 interface of my router.  I have two T1s plugged into the router from two different ISPs.  

Is there a way to configure it so that traffic from one of the Ethernet interfaces only uses one ISP, while the other Ethernet interface uses the other ISP?  

I don't need any kind of load balancing or redundancy, I just need to be able to designate certain devices to use one T1 or the other.

My router is a Nortel SR1004, and between that and my LAN is a PIX515.  I have two 'Outside' interfaces configured on the PIX, each one wired to one of the two interfaces on the router.

Please let me know what other details I can provide to paint a clear picture.

Answer : Problem: How to configure router with two ethernet interfaces to use two different ISPs

Router
                            |  Trunk
                     -------------
       ISP2<-- |   Switch   | --> ISP2
                     -------------
                       |           |
                     LAN   Firewall
                        |          |
                         --------
                   LAN/Server Farm

All connection will come to router. You will make seperation with VLANs. In addtion, you may seperate all traffic with policy-base routing,
it is more clear and correct configuration.

Just apply this conf. Everthing will work as you wish ...

This link for policybase routing example
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk364/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080211f5c.shtml

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us