Question : Problem: How can I log outside connections in?

I have a customer where we have a Linksys router/switch as there gateway. Small shop, only a handfull of employees. The model of the switch is WRT54G. We also recently installed a Linksys 24 port managed switch (not layer 3) for more ports. I installed 4 Linksys IP PTZ cameras with audio that I have setup so they owners can view from home or wherever.

Heres my question:
How can I see who is coming in to view the cameras? I don't see a way w/ the camera software, but every connection has to come through the WRT54G router....so is there a good, free utility that works for logging? I have enabled the built in logs, but haven't gotten much out of them. Maybe I don't have them configured correctly. I did a few searches and found that there are all kinds of programs that you can add on to the WRT54G router but some are free, some are expensive. I am open to suggestions. And maybe someone knows of another way to see who is connecting to the IP cameras. Thanks for your help in advance guys! ;)

Answer : Problem: How can I log outside connections in?

i am not familiar with linksys, but are there any settings for syslog?  It would be a good idea to have the router send syslog messages to a server.  Kiwi syslog server is a free tool that will capture all the syslog messages from the router.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us