Question : Problem: Can a computer be connected to a domain and a workgroup at the same time?

I wanted to know if there is an easier way to connect a computer that is on a domain to a workgroup at the same time.  All of the computers currently run Windows XP Pro.  So far there is only one way I have found to do this, but it isn't perfect.  The computers on the workgroup have problems allowing full access to the hard drive to the computer that is on the domain.  Here is how I have it setup:  The computer on the domain has two ethernet ports in it.  One is connected to the domain and the other is connected to the workgroup's hub.  All other computers plug directly into the same hub.  The only way I have been able to get the workgroup computers to connect to the domain computer is to give the workgroup the same name as the domain.  For some reason it allows all of them to see eachother.  Is there a better way to go about all of this?  Thank you for any advice you have on this.

Answer : Problem: Can a computer be connected to a domain and a workgroup at the same time?

no, you have to choose
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us