Question : Problem: Problem with Program Neighborhood agents connecting to my published applications on a presentation server 4.5

I have a problem with Program Neighborhood agents connecting to my published applications on a presentation server 4.5.  The presentation server is on Windows Ent Server 2k3.

When I try to access the published application.  The citrix splash screen will come up.  The progress bar will complete but the application doesnt appear.  If I try to run it again the Citrix splash screen will appear.  The progress bar will move a little slower and I will get an error that there was a network interruption that prevented me from accessing the published application or I will get a message that the presentation server s not available.

I get the same behavior if I try to run the Program Neighborhood agent on the presentation server in question.  So that rules out network problems.

Ive check the event viewer on both the server and client machine.  Ive even reinstalled the presentation server and am getting the same error.

I have two other presentation servers that are not having any problems.

Answer : Problem: Problem with Program Neighborhood agents connecting to my published applications on a presentation server 4.5

I noticed that I was getting the following information message in the event viewer. Vdtw30.dll failed to load.  I did some reasearch and found out the problem I was havinging directly related to the video card in the server.  Here is a link to the citrix KB that I used to fix the problem.  http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116901

Once I changed video cards everything worked

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us