Question : Problem: Linksys USBBT100 Bluetooth USB Adapter Device Disconnect

I purchased a Linksys USBBT100 Bluetooth USB Adapter after the USB bluetooth adapter that came with my Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite Wireless Keyboard & Mouse For Bluetooth stopped connecting.  I connect my Keyboard, Mouse, and Treo with no difficulty at all.  

Problem:  Once I walk away from the computer for a while, either the computer's screen saver kicking in or a possible power save function on the keyboard disconnects the keyboard.  I have to go through and completely reconnect it every time I leave the computer.  My wife doesn't like my idea of a solution, just never leave the computer, so please let me know of a way to fix this.

Answer : Problem: Linksys USBBT100 Bluetooth USB Adapter Device Disconnect

there still has to be a point where the hibernate or power saver options are being initiated.  Go into your desktop and change the length of time before the screen saver kicks in and test it with that to start with.  This will prolong the length of time the system goes into screen saver mode.  See if this helps.  Also, go into the power saver options and see if you can increase that time as well.  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us