Question : Problem: Best Picture Possible From XBOX to LCD Monitor

I just bought a Samsung 21.6" LCD monitor with DVI-D with HDCP (I don't even know what that means).  While my pc works fine (but i did lose come color and quality from that of my apple crt) I'm wondering what is the best way to connect my xbox to the monitor.  I also bought a KWORLD TVBOX 1440 and I'm afraid after using it I'm losing a lot of quality through the interface.

Questions:

1.  What is the best way to connect my xbox 360 to the monitor with the best possible picture?
2.  What is the best way to connect my power mac to the monitor with the best possible clarity?
3.  And what is the best way to connect both at the same time without having to change wires to use one or the other?
4.  Should I return the TVBOX?

I also plugged the cable tv coax into the TVBOX and the picture was just about as bad as it coule be.  I'd rather watch tv on an old sony console.

When I'm in best buy or target and I see the gaming stations, aren't they using monitors?  or are those small LCD tvs?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Answer : Problem: Best Picture Possible From XBOX to LCD Monitor

Dang, when push comes to shove your monitor is way ahead of both your Mac card and your xbox. You might want to consider upgrading your Mac's video card. Go to the strangedog's wiki to look at your options. You really need dvi out to take advantage out your new monitors max resolution.  Next, sell the core and buy a a 360 elite that way you could get a dual output dvi switch to run both without wire switching. Or you can get a cable with composite connectors on one end and dvi out on the other so that you can still use the dvi switch concept. Finally, yes, return the tv box as it only has vga out with relatively low resolution outputs. They have better models such as this one that may get you what you are looking for.
http://www.kworld.com.tw/product_overview.aspx?P_id=115
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us