Question : Problem: Wiindows XP SP2 4 gb  and still limited IE Windows and No Right Mouse Menu

I have a XP SP2 System with 4 GB PC6400 RAM and a Gigabyte MB and AMD dual processor CPU.    Much Software including Eudora Pro 7  Logitech Marble Mouse w/drivers  4 HD in Raid    System HD backed up by Drives 1 & 2   and other partitions backed up by Drives 3&4

I am quite confused as several things are happening

1.  I can only open up a 16 or so IE 7 windows (same as when I had IE 6)  
2.  After a period of time with  copy/paste  the right mouse button no longer gives the option to
copy/paste and yet the memory available is still way over 2 GB..  I close down Eudora and it is then able to SOMETIMES get the right mouse menu back.
3.  Computer does not shutdown.. it stays on the last screen that says "shutting down" and that is all
4. Restore fails no matter which date is chosen

This is the first set of questions related to my system .  

Thank you

Answer : Problem: Wiindows XP SP2 4 gb  and still limited IE Windows and No Right Mouse Menu

Hmm... I'm wondering if the reinstall that your dealer did wasn't complete (from scratch).  If it was simply a repair operation, or if the dealer just reinstalled Windows over your existing installation, that would explain why you're getting the same problems you were before the machine was serviced.  From what you've described, I'd say it's very likely that your problem is almost completely software based - especially considering the specs of your system.  (If it is software, you could try a registry repair utility (google regclean.exe - I think ccleaner just deletes unused keys, but doesn't fix anything - but if that doesn't work, you'll probably want to think about reinstalling windows, this time from scratch).  

Extra technical (and optional) stuff:
Just to be sure that your problems are solely within Windows, however, you can try the following:
Even if you have very little familiarity with linux (or none), you can download a live CD image of any major distribution (many people use knoppix: http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html, but you can also use Ubuntu, which is supposed to be more user-friendly (http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/downloadmirrors)) and use it to boot your computer.  With either distro, just select a download location close to you, download the iso, burn it to a CD, pop the CD in your CD-ROM drive, make sure your computer is set to boot from you CD-drive first, and then let the Live CD load itself into memory (Live CDs don't make any modifications to your system; they load themselves into temporary virtual drives in your system's RAM).  The load process might take as long as three or four minutes, and you might seem some screens filled with code, but if the Live CD loads correctly, you'll eventually see an interface that looks vaguely windows-like, and a welcome message.  If you do get this screen, your basic hardware is probably okay.  (To get out of Linux, look for a shutdown button somewhere around where the Start menu would be on a Windows machine).  
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us