Question : Problem: how do i reset the password for Dell 5310n, going to the GUI but dont have user name or password.

how do i reset the password for Dell 5310n, going to the GUI but dont have user name or password.

Answer : Problem: how do i reset the password for Dell 5310n, going to the GUI but dont have user name or password.

got my answer.

Turn the printer off using the power button located on the right side of the unit.
2. With the printer off, press and hold the Center and Right Arrow buttons of the Navigator Button on the front of the printer. While holding down both buttons, turn the printer on. 3. Continue to hold the buttons as the printer powers on. There will be dots (....................) going across the front of the printer display. The display of dots will repeat twice. 4. You can release the Center and Right Arrow buttons when the memory count is displayed. The printer will boot into Configuration Mode. 5. Press the Down button six times until you see Factory Defaults. 6. Press the Select button to select Factory Defaults. 7. Press the Down button once to highlight Restore Network. 8. Press the Select button to restore the network settings to default. The printer screen will display Restoring Factory Defaults and then Resetting Printer. 9. The printer will reboot with default network settings
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us