Question : Problem: Laptop Screen become Black each 2 minuites

Dear,

my laptop was fine until yesterday, The screen become black, but it's still opening and running. I close it immediately and I restart it again. after logon it's take 2 minuites and become black again  . so , I cannot work.  it's a toshiba spa40
I need Help.

Answer : Problem: Laptop Screen become Black each 2 minuites

You might be shutting down because of overheating (although, from a cold start, doing this in 2 minutes doesn't seem terribly likely).  Most laptops have liquid filled "heat pipes" that transfers the heat from the CPU to a "radiator" (heat exchanger) that a fan blows over.  These can become incredibly clogged with dust in a relatively short period of time (just a few months).  You might try cleaning out the cooling vents with some compressed air (a can compressed air).  If this is serious, a good cleaning may require taking the laptop apart, but this is often beyond the ability of anyone but a trained service technician.

Is the laptop actually shutting down (off) completely, or is the screen just shutting off?  If it's just the screen, see what happens wiht an external monitor.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us