Question : Problem: Tape drive

Hello there
Well I have SBS 2003 server and a sony sdx-1100 scsi tape drive it was working fine with Symantec backup just recently I buy Acronis true image for SBS 2003 server but my sony tape drive not working with Acronis I have tried to add new drive but every time I got msg that  You have only one drive. This programme is designed to work with two or more drives&&. But the drive is showing in Device Manager and still working with Symantec backup. One more thing that this drive also not working with windows NTBACKUP I have tried to start removable media services restart the service but still same. Try to make profile in Computer Management > Removable media > media Pool but still same problem.
Please help me to solve out this issue with complete guide step by step
Bye take care

Answer : Problem: Tape drive

brandonvmoore. I concede that you did not mention "free", my mistake, but only a totally ignorant individual would follow up with <>. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence to support my comment, indeed it is difficult to imagine that you have not encountered such. Just Goole "free online storage disappeared" in order to be enlightened. Not only do such sites have a tendency to disappear, there are also those which start out free until you load your files, then you will find that you need to pay to retrieve. Any business with an interest in secure backups would a) be extremely cautious regarding an online solution, and b) maintain local tape backups against the day when a restore is required and there is an issue with connectivity. Personally, I use a free online solution all the ime - my own remote servers, and backup to tape daily.

Chris B
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us