Question : Problem: Intermittent Exchange 2003 connectivity with the Iphone 3G (V2.1)

We have been having some strange problems lately with all of our Iphones.  They are temporarily not communicating with our Microsoft Exchange 2003 SP2 server.  The phones just seem to lose their connection to our Exchange server for up to 3 hours and then all of a sudden send all the emails down at once.  Manually syncing or resetting the phone does not cause the synchronisation to occur any faster.  Strangely the Iphone can communicate with other email servers (i.e. pop3 Gmail etc) and has a solid 3G connection - plus all the Windows mobile devices we have maintain their connection to the Exchange server when the Iphone connections drop.  Is this happening to anyone else or does anyone have a solution for this?

Answer : Problem: Intermittent Exchange 2003 connectivity with the Iphone 3G (V2.1)

Hi There,
Unfortunately not, I have also posted a question about this problem on the Apple forums and there are lots of other IT departments experiencing the same problems with the iPhone.  It seems to be a 2.1 firmware problem, although I cant see any kind of recognition or ownership of the problem from Apple?!
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us