Question : Problem: Trying to convert MiMs .tif files into regular .tif files or something else that's readable...

Hello Experts,

If I could give a million points for this one, I would!  We use a program called MiMs (Minolta Image Management System) to store image documents on optical disks.  It stores the images as .tif files, but the .tif files are proprietary to MiMs.  Minolta is no longer around so there is no support for MiMs anymore.  We are trying to convert to a new document imaging system, but we need to convert these MiMs .tif files into regular "non-proprietary" .tif files or some other kind of readable file.  Does anyone know of or can anyone help find a software or solution that may be able to read and/or convert these MiMs .tif files?  There are some companies out there that specialize in these types of conversions, but they want some big $$$$$.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Mark

Answer : Problem: Trying to convert MiMs .tif files into regular .tif files or something else that's readable...

OK, look at this site -- their software does the conversion type that you want, if you explore it in detail (i.e. the various programs) you should find something to do it --

http://www.informatik.com/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us