Question : Problem: ActiveSync issue sending mail to domain users

Hello all,

I am running Windows 2003 Standard Server, Exchange 2003 Standard and my users are using ActiveSync to send/receive email from their Windows Mobile Devices. Tuesday evening after I applied the last Exchange Patch on Patch Tuesday, Users were unable to send and receive email to local domain users via their phones. We can all send email to external domains, and receive email from External domains, but not from local domain users via the phones. Using Outlook on our PC's, emails go to phones when sending to domain users, but when we reply, the users never receive the reply or new message in their Outlook or their phone. I looked up the messages in Message Tracking and the message is as follows: SMTP: Advance Queue Failed to Deliver Message.

Please help!
Thanks in advance!

Answer : Problem: ActiveSync issue sending mail to domain users

There was nothing in the patches released last week that would cause this that I am aware of. Therefore I would suspect it is a coincidence, possibly because you had to reboot the server for them to apply.

Advanced Queueing errors usually points to AV or Antispam software blocking the messages.

Simon.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us