Question : Problem: Brother MFC-440nc Saya out of ink after replacing ink wont print

Have a MFC-440CN printer just over one year, two days ago all ink cartridge indications dropped, colors to just 20% and the black stated empty, printer locked up and will not respond, call Brother technical.  spend $35 for black cartridge, DID NOT WORK, Original store (Staples) where purchased not interested to help, out of warranty by 2 weeks, they stated I should have bought extended warranty. Anyone seen this problem I have takin out th cart. and put ity back in 15 times and unplugged it while the cart. was out nothing seems to work is there a rest button on the thing. please help thank you

Answer : Problem: Brother MFC-440nc Saya out of ink after replacing ink wont print

Possibly a sensor issue for the ink levels, or even a circuit board problem.  Either way my recommendation would be to just replace the unit.
Random Solutions  
  •  Problem: Desktop streches outside the screen on startup
  •  Problem: Recover Info From A Tape Backup - Don't Know What Software Created It - Need ASAP Please!
  •  Problem: How do you integrate Blackberry Professional Server with Microsoft Exchange?
  •  Problem: turn ip accounting info on cisco router into graphs
  •  Problem: Epson printer wont print even after reinstalling driver
  •  Problem: Powemac G5 Cooling Fan running full blast from startup.
  •  Problem: How can I reseat or get someone to reset the page counter for my maintenance kit (some folks seem to be able to make them so they will print an unlimited amount)?
  •  Problem: LCD monitor randomly blanking and sometimes flickering lines
  •  Problem: Intel Raid 5 very slow with copy 1-3Mb pro second
  •  Problem: VNC Viewer on XP to Mac ARD Not Available From Outside LAN
  •  
    programming4us programming4us