Question : Problem: Sync iCal with one .mac account and access and modify on 3 computers

Hi.  I have 3 iMac computers and 3 different users.  All 3 have .mac account which iCAl is synchronized, i.e one of the iMac syncs with its own .mac account for that specific user account and the second, third the same.  Now I would like to have all of them sync to one of the .mac account called (mtcla).  that way when all 3 users modify the calendar then they all see what's coming up.

so my question is, I know I can change the .mac account to sync all to mtcla, but at the same time I don't want to lose the current calendar appointments on all three.  I guess what I am saying is how can I consolidate all of them and have them sync to one .mac account?

Answer : Problem: Sync iCal with one .mac account and access and modify on 3 computers

DO it carefully.

Set up 1 Mac .. run the .MAC sync .. check that all is OK before starting with the 2nd Mac.

To be 100% sure .. backup the calendar files by selecting the relevant calendar file in iCal and using Export from the File menu
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us