Question : Problem: iPod Audiobooks Problem

I recently purchased an iPod, and I would like to have my various spoken word albums show up as audiobooks.  To do this, I tried following several online step-by-step instructions.  These instructed me (among other things such as making 20+ tracks into one song) to change the filename to a *.mb4, then play a couple seconds of the track in iTunes, and then the song should be seen as an audiobook.  However, this has not worked.

Instead of being found under Audiobooks, the songs are found on my iPod under Genre - Audiobooks - (artist's name). Furthermore, when I look on my iTunes library while my iPod is not plugged into my computer, I have no Audiobooks. But, when I plug my iPod into the computer, the desired tracks show up as Audiobooks.

I have no idea how to fix this. Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks in advance.

Answer : Problem: iPod Audiobooks Problem

Thanks to this excellent blog (http://aldoblog.com/audiobooks/itunes/frequently-asked-questions/) I found out how to get audiobooks in the Audiobooks menu. (I converted the mp3's to m4b's)
Surf around and you'll probably find the answer. Also, the author kindly answers your e-mails.
Success
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us