Question : Problem: Copy an Ipod Playlist to Itunes

Hi,

I reconfigured a few of my Ipod Playlists in my Ipod.   That was a "big mistake".

I want to use the Apple Ipods/Itunes system and keep things as simple and clean as possible.  Obviously, I'm going to need some help to copy the IPOD Playlistst that I changed back to Itunes so I can backup my Itunes library and music using the Itunes system.

I can edit my Itunes playlists  manually which probably is my best option.  

However I found the "IPODCopy" software site.
IPODCopy can copy IPOD Playlists to Itunes.  But it requires the installation of Microsofts ".net"  system.

Do you think this is a safe procedure?  Or am I opening a can of worms which I surely will regret?

Perhaps it would be best for me to take the time to update the changed Ipod playlists in Itunes manually.  And in the future make all changes to my playlists in Itunes.

What would you do?

Howie

Answer : Problem: Copy an Ipod Playlist to Itunes

SORRY I made a mistake
First set your Ipod to be used as a hard disk.
On the Ipod
Toggle the Hold switch on and off. Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds.
press Select and Play when you see the Apple logo, the Ipod should show a check mark, now you are in Hard Disk Mode. Start IpodCopy and proced to copy your playlists to your computer
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us