Question : Problem: liquid cooled kandalf LCS radiator question

i have a liquid cooled Kandalf LCS case, my computer will turn on for a second and then turn off i believe my processor is damaged i noticed that the cpu water block is draining out faster then liquid can be pumped back in so im assuming that maybe the pump or the radiator is clogged up. i've heard of it happening with some liquid coolants. my question is how does one go about cleaning a radiator?

Answer : Problem: liquid cooled kandalf LCS radiator question

From an article in Computer Power User. Scroll down to the water-cooling section.

If you chose to clean the system, a mix of mouthwash and distilled water will kill germs and micro-organisms, and you can use it to flush out your system. Bach says using distilled water alone would suffice, too, but he says to be careful with other, harsher chemicals because they could leave residue inside the waterblock. Also, avoid any cleaner that could dissolve the tubing.

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/editorial/article.asp?article=articles/archive/c0707/30c07/30c07.asp&guid=

If the link does not take you to the article, make sure EE did put any spaces in the addy.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us