Question : Problem: Hooking up a new LCD TV

I have dish network.  The DVR has no HDMI, only RCA outputs.  The connection I am asking about is the second TV that I keep in my room.  I have a coaxial cable running from the DVR in the living room to my bedroom.  I am wanting to get hooked up with Netflix so I can switch between watching programming on the Dish network and watching Netflix on my pc.  For this, I am in the market for an LCD HD TV.  I have discovered that I cannot use a PC monitor because my dish connection in my room requires me to put the tv on channel 76 or something.  So this is what I need to know:

1. How do i connect my coaxial to my LCD tv
2. What converters do I need?
3. How will it all connect together

I understand that there is no way to get High Definition.  To my understanding, I need a converter to convert my coaxial to RCA, or component, or s-video or something.  Btw, again, I do not have my LCD TV yet so I will purchase it with the connections needed for this hookup so long as it has DVI, VGA, and HDMI

Please, I only wish to hear from people who have experience in this area.  No guessing.  I really need some good details about the cables required, converters, and how it will all connect together.  I would also like some links if possible to either additional resources or online stores.

Answer : Problem: Hooking up a new LCD TV

LCD TVs have a coaxial connection on them too just like older Tube TVs.  You wont need to change anything, just hook it up the same as your current TV
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us