Question : Problem: USB device not recognized

I have been running Windows Vista business on my Fujitsu T4215 Tablet PC. I have a Palm Treo 650. for months I was able to hotsync just fine. Lately I have intermittent problems hotsyncing. Windows reports that a "USB device is Unrecognized " and yet other times it hotsyncs just fine. Sometimes a reboot of the laptop will solve the problem (sometimes not). Sometimes switching from one USB port to the other will solve it (sometimes not). I know that Palm does not fully support vista, but it worked for months. I have automatic updates running from MS, so perhaps an update caused the problem. I can't determine any change I made that caused. this to start. Sometimes windows will follow up the error message with the message that it is installing the new device, but that never allows the next hotsync to work. What is the problem here and can it be fixed?

Answer : Problem: USB device not recognized

Try to do system restore first, see it helps. If not, remove the usb entries in Device Manager and let windows redetects and reinstalls. Try that.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us