Question : Problem: HPLaserJet cannot print from network when the printer is shared

HPLaserJet nightmare, cannot print from network when the printer is shared, or sometime cannot print from windows too. No error, nothing, everything looks like job is done, but nothing comes out from printer. No firewall are turned, drivers are the newest, tried everything . Also, tried to disable bidirectional support, nothink is working well, tried to print directly to printer ant use printer processor raw, it worked for a few days, and now is the same. Tired to figth with MS and HP, maybe you have soliution?

Answer : Problem: HPLaserJet cannot print from network when the printer is shared

I am glad you got your printers working using older drivers.  That won't always be the fix for this so I just wanted to post a comment in response to your "answer" to "never ever use drivers that are provided from HP site" and advise to "use original drivers from HP cd."   There will be times where those drivers may not work and you will find the drivers on the site will work.  There may also be cases where neither will work.  The best advise is to not use host-based printers if you need a network printer, especially if Terminal Server, etc may be used.  Host-based printers are really designed for local printing only (i.e. USB port connection) from my experience.

bol

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us