Question : Problem: Password Passthrough using webinterface

I have just installed Citrix Desktop Server version 1 onto a new server.  It is all working but i have a question about Password Passthough.  We currently have web interface setup to use Explicit authentication so it asks for user name and password each time.  When they sign in and launch their desktop it passes the user name and password through to the RDP desktop.  Because we are on a 2000 domain i want to set web interface to use "pass though" authentication using the domain credentials.  i have set this up but the trouble i have is that the users are no longer asked to login to web interface but when they launch their RDP desktop it doesn't pass the password through.  Why would it pass it through if WI (Web interface) is set to Explicit but not when using the domain password

Many thanks

Answer : Problem: Password Passthrough using webinterface

If you're using the 10.x client, check here:
How to Configure Single Sign-on for Web Interface Using Version 10.x of the Presentation Server Client
http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx113004

Otherwise you'll have to set the entry
EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On
in the [WFClient] section ...
1. (for existing profiles) in the user's appsrv.ini in %AppData%\ICAClient folder
2. (for new profiles) in the template appsrv.ini in %ProgramFiles%\Citrix\ICA-Client
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us