Question : Problem: Problem with Terminal Server Licencing

I have a Windows 2003 server R2 sp2 that runs terminal services. Users started to get a message to say that thier TS server licence were going to expire in 5 days. I checked the licencing and 5 per device licences were installed. This was incorrect as we had purchased 5 per users licences. I reinstalled the correct licences and thought that the licences would expire and then the users would start to use the 5 per users licences. After the 5 days no users can log onto the TS server but administrators are fine. There was the error "The terminal server client FGTENSOR has been disconnected because its temporary license has expired. The license server FENN-DC01 was contacted to get Windows Server 2003 - Terminal Server Per Device" in the event logs at this time.  I checked the terminal server configeration and it was set to per device. I changed this to per user but when users try to log on they get the error "to log onto this remote console session you must have administrative permissions". I have attached a screen shot of the TS licencing and it shows only the temp licences being used. No errors are now showing up in the evnt logs.Please can someone help me sort this out? This is my first post and I am in a bit of a rush to get this issue resolve so I apologise if I have missed anything or incorrectly posted this question.

Thanks in advance

Answer : Problem: Problem with Terminal Server Licencing

Thanks for all you help but I think I have sorted the problem out. The TS configuration was still set to per device I changed this and it is working.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us