Question : Problem: PDA

Hello,
I am currently looking for a PDA mainly for the purpose of syncing my outlook info between my work PC to my laptop at home.  I am leaning towards PDA's that have Win Mobile 5.0 since it is the new OS and should have more features that then older one.  I noticed that some PDA's that are out there now offer GPS capability.  I would like to hear some good opinions on PDA's that offer this option.  In my past experience with anything multifunctional, it seems that devices are only par at best for the two functions and never really great at both.  I would like to know if this scenario goes for the PDA/GPS as well.  I would overall like to have a PDA that offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and meant for the business-oriented consumer.  I am mobile exec that is on-site a good amount of the time and would like to stay current with the company's needs.  I have looked around the web and have only found outdated reviews of PDA's.  If anyone could give me some good solid opinions, or a site that has good reviews of current PDAs, will get the points.  Hopefully you guys can help me with this since I do not want to purchase a bad device with problems.

Thank you.

Answer : Problem: PDA

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:PVyATJstt9cJ:www.pocketpcmag.com/may04/bluetoothGPS.asp+bluetooth+gps+reviews+pocket+pc+&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us