Question : Problem: HP Scan Jet 5590 Internal Error Problem when scanning to email

I have a HP Scan Jet 5590 scanner.  I have one paticular user who uses this exclusively.  Yesterday she was scanning a lot of documents for approximately 2 hours.  Suddenly she receives an error box that says that the scanner has experienced and "internal" error.  It made recommendations to 1. Restart the PC.  2. Restart the application and 3. Reinstall the software.  I did all of those and reinstalled the TWAIN driver as well using the software that came with the scanner.  When this user is scanning she uses the button on the scanner that scans to email.  When this happens an Adobe .pdf file is created in an Outlook email.  I decided to logon on as Administrator and the scan to email functionality worked just fine.  I then logged in under my domain logon and the scan to email worked fine again.  This tells me that there is something that got over sized or full or beyond it's limit.  Like possibly a temp folder.  It looks like to me the problem occurs when attempting to output the scanned image to the .pdf or inserting it into the Outlook email.    I there any way to reset a user profile to clean it up without losing all of the users documents and setting?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Answer : Problem: HP Scan Jet 5590 Internal Error Problem when scanning to email

For clarification purposes I feel the problem resides in the original users Windows profile.  Is there a way to delete this profile and recreate it on the local machine?  I do not want to delete her SBS 2003 user account.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us