Question : Problem: INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROLLER REPLACEMENT ON CANON DR5020 DOCUMENT SCANNER.

I have purchased an Exchange Roller Kit for a Canon DR5020 Document Scanner. I see on the web that most of these roller kits come with replacement instructions. Mine, unfortunately, did not, and I am unable to return it. Does anyone have a copy of the replacement instructions for the Exchange Roller Kit (Pt#0042t396) for a Canon DR5050 Document Scanner?

Answer : Problem: INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROLLER REPLACEMENT ON CANON DR5020 DOCUMENT SCANNER.

Annoyingly Canon don't put their manuals in the public domain, particularly for accessories.
You can get the 5020 manual here http://www.edocutek.com/Manuals/DR5020_5080C_UG.pdf
But basically it says call Canon if you need to change the rollers (at which point they'll sell you the exchange kit you already have!)

For the $80 you're meant to get instructions, I can't see anyone arguing about them being missing if you've got the parts, either back to the supplier and if they don't want the parts back get a copy of the instructions out of another pack & Xerox them or contact your local Canon Support line and complain that you're not getting anywhere with their local supplier and can they email/fax/post you a copy, as you are responsible for purchasing contracts and it affects your view of the company buying from them again, etc, etc ...
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us