Question : Problem: Freeware to copy and restore disk image software recommendations

I would like to be able to make an image of the C: drive after I have installed Xp and user software.    We support about 100 pc's, many of which are shared by several people.  All of the pc's, hardware, and software are different so I need an image for each pc.  I give the pc to the user after getting it setup.  Evenually somebody does something that stops some software from working.  I have no idea what was changed.  I'm then stuck going and getting the pc and reloading everything back to the way it was.  I would like to have an image of the pc after I had originally installed everything that I could use to restore the pc from.  Noone is suppose to be saving anything to the C: drive so I am not concerned with writing over the c: drive.  Can anyone recommend a software solution that I can use to do this?  I just want to save an image that I can restore to a pc.  I would like to store it on a D:drive partition if possible.  Thanks!

Answer : Problem: Freeware to copy and restore disk image software recommendations

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us