Question : Problem: Why is SpeedScreen hiding the bottom of my applications under the taskbar?

I have a new Citrix farm running on W2K3 Server 64 Bit R2 Standard, and our primary offering is a published desktop application.  If our users configure their Program Neighborhood setting with Speedscreen "ON" or "Auto", then for some reason the bottom of applications seems to get cut off by the published desktop's taskbar.  I have attached a screenshot with Excel open because it shows the issue easily, but this seems to happen for other apps too.  To "fix" it, all I have to do is have the clients set SpeedScreen to "OFF" in their Application Set properties through the Program Neighborhood client.   But I would certainly like for users to be able to use SpeedScreen without encountering this problem!  Any idea what could be causing this?   I have tried changing the obvious settings, but the only thing that seems to affect this issue is whether SpeedScreen is "ON" or "OFF" at the client.

Answer : Problem: Why is SpeedScreen hiding the bottom of my applications under the taskbar?

Have you installed this hot fix?
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX116903

I believe it may fix what you are describing.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us