Question : Problem: BlackBerry 7230 Mailbox Wireless Sync Problem with Corporate Exchange 2000 Server

Hi,

I have this BlackBerry 7230 user with T-Mobile who has problems with wirelessly synching with her Exchange 2000 server mailbox running BlackBerry Enterprise.  Hope someone can help.

Here are the details:

- BlackBerry Desktop Manager version 3.6.2.9 SP2 on her laptop
- Latest handheld firmware downloaded and installed from T-Mobile web site

Calendar wireless sync works fine.

There are two problems:

1)  When user deletes an email from the handheld, it does not delete on the Exchange inbox until she chooses "Reconcile Now".  Is this not supposed to be automatic?
2)  When she deletes email from her Exchange inbox (she is using Outlook 2003), it syncs with the handheld automatically unless she MOVES the message from the inbox to a PST file on her laptop hard drive.  This causes an overaccumulation of email messages on her BlackBerry that need to then be deleted manually which is quite an intensive task.  As a workaround, I instructed her to copy the mail from the inbox to the PST and then delete the mail from the inbox.  However, there HAS to be a better way!  Plus, her handheld inbox is already way out-of-sync.

I am not familiar with BlackBerry devices as I don't own one.  Please help!  I also can not find any already posted thread with this exact scenario.

Thanks

Answer : Problem: BlackBerry 7230 Mailbox Wireless Sync Problem with Corporate Exchange 2000 Server

1)http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/8021/7919/7921/8123/Support_-_Email_reconciliation_is_not_functioning_correctly.html?nodeid=25773&vernum=0

2) look in the settings from the post above it should be there
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us