Question : Problem: Microsoft AntiSpyware blocks Citrix drive mapping

We have a brand new laptop that we just configured. It is running XP Pro with all critical patches and service packs applied.

If I connect to the Citrix web browser interface and launch an application while the Microsoft AntiSpyware application is running, the laptop's client drives are not mapped automatically. If I close Microsoft AntiSpyware and launch the same application, the laptop's client drives are successfully mapped.

There is no AntiSpyware popup when the drive mapping is blocked, so I don't have an opportunity to set that as an allowed operation.

Even with AntiSpyware running and the drive not mapped, I can reference the local drive through \\client\c$, so it's just the mapping operation that is being blocked.

We want the user to be able to have AntiSpyware running full-time, and we want them to be able to access their local drives from Citrix applications.

Does anyone know how to configure Microsoft AntiSpyware to allow the automatic Citrix drive mapping?

Answer : Problem: Microsoft AntiSpyware blocks Citrix drive mapping

have you tried connecting then opening MS anti-spyware? It might be getting confused (still in beta) if you open it after then see if anything pop-up and check to see if the drive gets disconnected. Hopefully you can just have them connect then start the Anti-spyware. If this isn't going to work you might just have to contact microsoft they should have a forum of some kind for this beta test and put your issue there.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us