Question : Problem: Replacing my iTouch with another iTouch.  How to move music and apps?

I bought an iTouch with more capacity to replace another iTouch.  Is there a way in iTunes to move all the applications, music, pics, videos from the old one to the new one?  If there is, I'm not able to find it.

Looking for step-by-step instructions.

Answer : Problem: Replacing my iTouch with another iTouch.  How to move music and apps?

All the music & videos on the iTouch should also be stored within iTunes on the computer so adding a second iTouch will be a simple matter of plugging it in, give it a unique name when formatting/registering and let it copy all the stuff from iTunes back to the iTouch.

The only things that won't automatically copy will be information created on the old iTouch such as Contacts, Calendar entries.  However if you have all these synching with iCal, AddressBook etc on the Mac you can just make sure to run a full sync and backup of the old iTouch before attaching the new one.

You can explore and extract information from the old iTouch backup using this program
http://supercrazyawesome.com/
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us