Question : Problem: Storage medium problem on mobile device

Hello!

I enjoy listening to music everywhere, so I am used to synchronize my music from my notebook (a FUJITSU-SIEMENS Amilo L 1300 with Windows Vista Premium) to my new mobile device, a T-Mobile MDA Touch on the platform of Windows Mobile 6.

Synchronizing the music files was no problem with the old mobile device under Windows Mobile 5.0. However, the device is NOT detected by Windows Media Player, although all other information can be copied without problems.

As a workaround, I copy the files directly into the "My Music" folder on the mobile. This may sometimes work, but sometimes the files are not free to be played. Then, I delete them so that storage is not occupied by useless files.

Recently, I copied several CDs I had synchronized with my notebook onto my mobile device. I could listen to them, but

1) ...there was a stange "mix" on my device. The pieces were sometimes interrupted with other songs OF THE SAME ALBUM. That is the piece starts playing in best quality; suddenly there is a break, but it contiues about 10 s later; then, track 3 is played for about 25 s WITHOUT being shown as such on the display; then the the trak intended to be played continues. The time display is continues all the time.

Q1: What can be the reason for this unwanted DJ "Bill Gates"?

2) Today, I copied one additional CD content synchronized with the notebook. While copying, I was watching the memory control display (Start > Einstellungen > Speicher). The memory on the 1 GB microSD card was continuously used up (from 208 to 325 MB).

After the synchronization, I updated the Windows Media Player library but found only the default music files. I made a Windows Search for files larger than 64 KB (which is true for every music file I copied), but could not find a single one.

To find a solution, I deleted the "My Music" directory on the storage card that seemed to be empty but where I supposed to find my music files originally. There was no change in the microSD card memory status. Also, the RAM drive does not have any of this file (search looks on both!).

Q2: a) Does this mean that the microSD card has to be formatted? If 'Yes',
       b) How can it be done, after saving all data to my notebook?

Thanks in advance!

Answer : Problem: Storage medium problem on mobile device

TRy this

http://www.handster.com/download.php?id=1335
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us