Question : Problem: How can I get rid of or disable an unwanted   hot-key problem?

I was trying to create a shortcut whereby if I hit one or two keys on the keyboard, it would respond with printing a six or eight alphanumeric into the space where a password should go.

I was experimenting with PureText / a combination key (ALT + CONTROL + T) for example and the autocomplete feature in internet explorer autocomplete information

I suspect my unintentional foul play or foul result was a result with my dabbling in PureText

My problem is when I typed the letter  v        
And the autocomplete feature in internet explorer
autocomplete information   And the autocomplete feature in internet explorer
autocomplete information  [Note - that an earlier typed line was suddenly repeated twice.)

The part just above was triggered automatically when I typed the letter V.  
(So how can I now type the letter V without triggering the hot-key feature?  I copied the letter   V from another document and that somehow disengages the hot key effect for the rest of the document.)

So again, how can I disable my unwanted key?

Cordially,

Taksum1

Answer : Problem: How can I get rid of or disable an unwanted   hot-key problem?

To:    ID:23782031   Author:nobus

I will now give you the points as promised.  I wish I understood how I got into this  V   mess and how I got out of it.  But the main thing is that my problem, at least for the moment and hopefully for good, is gone.

Cordially,

taksum1

Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us