Question : Problem: Receive email through multiple gmail  account using EVDO service

I need to be able to check my gmail accounts on my xv6700 running Win Mobile 5 build 14928.2.2.0.  Issues -
I have tried multiple time to download and install java and seem to get stuck somewhere aftr the downlaod has finished.  I need to know if Java is installed and if not how to install.

I have multiple gmail accounts so will need to check all of them at least a few times an hour during business hours.  Due to batery running low I would like to have full control on when syncing occurs.  

Answer : Problem: Receive email through multiple gmail  account using EVDO service

When you click on messaging and click new account, it asks for the address of the mail server you want to connect to so it can try to autoconfig the account. I use gmail too. The gmail app will not load on my Mobile 6 device but it autconfig'd my gmail account. My gmail works just the same as any other mail account I have set up on the phone.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us