Question : Problem: Magic Rotation and Picture-by-Picture

I am trying to figure out the differences between these 2 Samsung monitors.  The 245T Boasts 2 options which I cannot find an explanation for anywhere on their sites.  These options are Magic Rotation and Picture-by-Picture.  Any idea what these are?

Answer : Problem: Magic Rotation and Picture-by-Picture

OK - I've downloaded the manual. Magic Rotation: using the swivel stand and the Magic Rotation programyou can use your monitor lengthwise or heightwise, according to your needs. The Magic Rotation program will turn your picture to either portrait or landscape to suit the swivel position of the monitor.
PIP/PBP: this monitor allows you to connect more than one source: PC/S-Video/Component etc, by clicking the PIP button, you can have either a Picture-in-picture, so the main screen will show your PC screen and have a window open showing a picture from your S-Video or Component. If you opt for PBP, then your monitor will be split 50/50, with your PC displayed one side and your component the other.
The manual for the 244T is here: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200604/20060415143245515_BN59-00480E-02Eng.pdf
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us