Question : Problem: Backup fails over nextwork during archiving through Sage 2007

I have partiontioned and clean reinstalled all software, installed sage 2007 lIne 50 and backup worked fine. I then restarted and back up fails on an .xml file and if I remove it it then fails on a .pdf

Error: Could not open file

I tried a previous restore point but still can backup archive on client. I am on the client trying to backup from server to client, Both computers have the same user and administrator passwords.

Everything is find on the server: meaning I can archive from sage to any location when using sage on the server.  Also if on the client I can copying using drag and drop or copy and paste.

I am also getting  error coru[ption if I reconsile the bank account or post invoices from the client side, and no problem server side.

I have elemanited hardware by buying a new computer and having the same problem.

Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC. Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_dec6ddd2\MFC80.DLL. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.

Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC could not be found and Last Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.MFC_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_dec6ddd2\MFC80.DLL. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.

Answer : Problem: Backup fails over nextwork during archiving through Sage 2007

HI VoteObamaSolarWind

Because this question is now relatively old, you may be better to either delete this one and re-ask, or alternatively, post a 20 point pointer question back to it, in perhaps different zones:

tax/financial software ,  http://www.experts-exchange.com/Digital_Living/Software/Financial/
miscellaneous software, http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Misc/

and maybe a server zone?

Sorry I could not help any more.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us