Question : Problem: Best Enterprise backup software

Hi Experts,
I have an office with around 100 users and 3 servers.Its a windows 2003 AD environment with XP as clients.I am looking for a good backup solution.Currently the setup is adding a 2 TB LACIE s2s harddisk which is working in RAID mode.and each LACIED device is connected to each server.Taking backup manually using windows backup and Acronis true image.I would like to implement an enterprise level backup solution, which automatically takes backup of my AD settings,server general backup & SQL server.I want to have this with a neat reporting system and should be able to restore AD and other things as fast as possible in case of a disaster.I am planning to have the software with the same LACIE disk.But i am not sure if i need to go for a tape drive or stick on with the LACIE itself.Some of my friends suggested me to check symantec backup exec and CA ARCSERVE.
So i need the Experts team advice on this.Please help me to find a good solution which will be good in Support from company,Easy backup and restore with minimal downtime and a neat reporting.Please help me Experts...
Thanks in advance...

Answer : Problem: Best Enterprise backup software

You want something with the ability to backup open files, I personally recommend EMC Networker.

The other solution I like is EMC Avamar - this product only backs up 1 copy of duplicat files. So if Jim, Jane, and Bill all have 90% of the files on their pcs (or servers) the same it will only store 1 copy of the same files and 3 of the different.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us