Question : Problem: How to download iTunes music onto a second computer.

Hi,

I have a Mac Mini and a Windows XP laptop. I am staying at my parents house for awhile, so I have both my computers here. I have an sprint evido card for my laptop. But I can't get my Mac Mini onto the internet because it is rather old and doesn't have built-in wireless capabilities. (The router and modem are upstairs deep inside my parents' bedroom.)

I usually sync my iPod to my Mac Mini, but I want to download more iTunes music onto my new iPod Nano, so I just authorized my PC laptop. But I can't figure out how to transfer all the music from my iTunes on the Mac Mini to the iTunes on the laptop. Can someone help me out?

Thanks.

Kara

Answer : Problem: How to download iTunes music onto a second computer.

Try backing up your songs to a disc, then using that disc to transfer them to the new PC.  From the File Menu, choose Back Up To Disc.  When the screen pops-up, choose the 'back entire iTunes library and playlists' radio button and click 'Back Up'.  This will begin to burn all your songs onto a disc.  Once burned, you can insert that disc into the other computer and 'restore' that disc to the other computer, as long as it has iTunes as well.  It will require you to enter your username and password and will tell you how many computers you have enabled to play your songs as well as how many you have left.  

Hope this helps.
Random Solutions  

programming4us programming4us